Herschel Avenue Senior Living is a new assisted living community in the Oak Lawn District of Dallas, Texas, just outside the highly affluent town of Highland Park.
The eleven-story building will sit along Herschel Avenue, just a short walk from The Shops of Highland Park, Turtle Creek, fine dining restaurants and numerous other amenities in the heart of Uptown Dallas. Features of the community include:
- 66 Assisted Living Units
- 26 Memory Care Units
- 60 Parking Spaces including below grade parking
- Social spaces including a variety of dining venues, a Multipurpose space, Activities, Library/Pub, a Theater and living rooms throughout the building.
- Wellness spaces include a fitness room, salon, and onsite PT/OT.
- Exterior courtyards for AL and MC residents provide additional social spaces and walking paths for safe outdoor activity.
- Green building practices include LED lighting, lighting controls, Water Sense plumbing fixtures, and low VOC materials.