Provides assistance throughout the building design process, including programming, preparation of design and construction documents, presentation materials, schematic design, design development and contract documents, model building, renderings and construction administration activities under routine guidance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in preparation of drawings for schematic design and design development.
- Assists in developing design sketches, renderings, models and graphics for presentation materials.
- Provides design support to project team members, which may include computer modeling, model building and renderings.
- Compiles data, performs elementary design computations.
- Adheres to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
- Assists in preparation of contract documents including details, sections, elevations and schedules.
- Assists in production of amendments, addenda and bulletins.
- Performs routine area calculations according to specified standards.
- May assist in conduction of field observations to monitor progress of construction.
- Performs tasks according to PRDG standards.
- Organizes and plans accordingly to execute tasks.
- Self-checks work for accuracy, omissions and legibility.